Sunday 23 June 2013

Day 23 - HARP day 2




I think the feeling of most of us this morning is best illustrated by this brilliant photo Sam took of me :


I think I may actually have slept like this for a few minutes!

Thankfully, not long after this, some clever person spotted the cafe over the road had opened so me and Rich headed over. A bacon sarnie and a coffee which strangely looked awful yet tasted amazing and I woke up slightly. 

Steve M had returned from holiday to join us and did some laps and then some other people did some! 

Kieran had done a great job looking after us all over the weekend and wanted a look at the course so was heading out with Andy so I decided to join them, realising it would be the last lap I could manage.

We started off nice and slow as it was all I could manage and Andy was apparently injured .... A couple of miles in and me and Kieran were a little behind, we came round a corner and Andy was almost out of sight! He sped off and we just took it easy, glad to get back!


Keith did the final lap for our team, managing to look better after his 5th than I did before I started:


There was a little presentation thing in the clubhouse ... We didn't win ;)


Me - 4
Sam - 3
Andy - 3
Steve R - 7
Steve M - 4
Keith - 5
Scotty - 3

A few laps didn't count where more than one of us ran at once - 109.2 miles counted and 12.6 that didn't!

My Juneathon miles for days 22 and 23 total - 16.73 

No comments:

Post a Comment