Saturday 8 June 2013

Day 8 - Race Day Eve


This morning, I volunteered at parkrun.  Olivia and her friend Bobby helped me with the barcode scanning.

My foot is still feeling not quite right.  I did a couple of miles back in my Asics to see how they felt and it was still a bit tender.  Still no closer to making a decision I put a Lunareclipse back on just to take a joke photo for a Twitter friend.  As soon as I put my foot in, it hurt.  I've no idea why this has suddenly happened as the runpro inner soles were previously fantastic but it's made me change from my original plan and decide to run in the Asics instead.


Not as matching as I'd have liked but I was expecting a purple colour scheme to match the Nikes!

Have a plan in place to meet friends in the morning which will be good. Planned race pace for me to finish in the time I am hoping is a minute slower than I've been practising, in the hope it'll give me more confidence feeling easier.


2 comments: