Thursday 27 June 2013

Day 27 - 10K (mostly) with Sam

Arranged to meet Sam this morning to go for a run - we were undecided if we would do 4 or 5 miles. I'm tired and Sam has a couple of niggles so we agreed to just see how we felt.

We headed from hers, through Gunners Park and along the seafront. Very slowly! My foot has been pretty sore again today but after a few miles the numbness sets in and it's easier to run.  This wasn't an easy one but I enjoyed it. I love running and chatting, I always have a laugh with Sam and also it makes it easier to talk about stuff that might be difficult sometimes - we could probably run a bit quicker if we didn't talk so much!  

We looped back through the Burgess estate and then eventually back through Gunners and around the cricket pitch. Back at Sam's for 5.1 miles.

Was very tempted by the offer of a lift home but after a quick stop for a drink I ran the long way home (carrying a hoodie, bottle of water and some shopping!) to make it up to 10k.

Today - 6.2
Total so far - 119.98 

No comments:

Post a Comment