Monday 17 June 2013

Day 17 - With Olivia!


Another one that I wasn't really looking forward to.  Was excited about running outside after the last 2 dreadmill days but was uncertain how I would manage it as too much traffic meant I needed to take Olivia with me. Matthew was at a friend's just over a mile away so with a little bribery (stopping at the shop to buy chocolate for her on the way home) Olivia joined me on her balance bike to go and meet him.

I did a few 1 mile runs like this in Janathon but it felt like a bit of a cop out this time.  Trying not to feel too disappointed, I ran, I'm blogging so still taking part, just a little slower than I hoped.  Having said that, I'm actually pretty impressed with a 11.13 min pace from a small, tired 3 year old!


Today - 2.26
Total so far - 61.4

No comments:

Post a Comment