Saturday 29 June 2013

Day 29 - parkrun PB for Becca and a mini Tweet up!

It's parkrun day again! This week seems to have gone so fast, certainly doesn't feel like a week since we were making last minute relay plans.

The 4 of us HARP relayers who made it to parkrun today all wore our shirts and Ian took a great photo:


(Photo by Ian Tatman)

Was great that Steve finally made it back to parkrun so we could meet up after so long chatting on Twitter :


Agreed with Becca that as it was pretty warm and I was tired and sore we'd just concentrate on comfortably making it around ... As usual, it took me a while to settle into the run but once I had, with about half a mile to go I realised that actually, with a bit of speeding up we could still beat Becca's PB from her birthday. 

We did it! I may have got a bit over enthusiastic and almost dragged poor Becca the last few metres but she knocked 41 seconds off her PB. Amazing stuff!


(Another great photo by Ian)

(Not sure what's going on there, I wasn't pushing her out the way like it looks, I was trying to help!)

Today - 3.14
Total so far - 125.82

No comments:

Post a Comment