Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day 5 - Changes


The top photo was taken on 23rd February ... The bottom one on today's run.  I run down this path a lot but as I was looking out at the sea today, I remembered taking the original photo.  I love how although a lot of the routes I run regularly change a lot through the seasons.  I can't run a lot of this section in the winter as it's too dark but now it's lighter I'm back out there, everything is getting greener, there are cygnets and ducklings and baby rabbits.

Anyway ... The run!  I swapped over from my beautiful Asics to my Lunarglides as I'll be running in them on Sunday and I haven't worn them for a few weeks and wanted to get used to them. They look so boring in comparison, need to get saving for new shoes but trail shoes first.

I ran down to pick Olivia up from school with a bit of looping around the Garrison to round up the mileage.

Today - 2 miles
Total - 19.1 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment