Sunday 16 June 2013

Day 16 -

I am struggling more with blogging every day than running everyday!

I planned to leave Olivia at Mum's and run from hers but after a bit of a stressful morning I honestly couldn't be bothered. Changed plans and had a tasty pub lunch with my sister instead.  The first proper food I've had in a week and it was very good!

I could have gone out this evening but whereas I'm physically fine, I'm emotionally exhausted so knew I would cry while I was out and just couldn't handle the idea of seeing anyone I knew as often happens when I run locally.

Dreadmill it was and Nike+ worked today so no idea what yesterday's weird results were about. 

Today - 2
Total so far - 59


1 comment:

  1. You've done brilliantly well this week. Not only have you kept yourself ahead of your target with all that's going on, you've taken the time to motivate me to achieve my goals. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete