Thursday 13 June 2013

Day 13 - Halfway To Target


Not the most flattering photograph but I like it as it shows just how windy it was.  Running along the sea wall the waves were splashing over the top and although it wasn't easy to run in it was strangely comforting.  On days where I'm struggling there's far more satisfaction from making it through a difficult run than just going out and doing an easy few miles.

I had a difficult morning but was cheered up by Tweets about what I should shout/swear when on my stress relieving run! As it happened, there were far too many people around so all I got to shout was a very satisfying "aaaaaaaggghhhhh" as I ran towards the fort.  Not quite what I had planned but there's always tomorrow. 

Having only done 2 miles Monday and Tuesday and 2.5 yesterday I was hoping I could push myself to 4 miles to get to 50 miles ... Halfway to my #Juneathon target :

Today - 5.1
Total so far - 51.2


No comments:

Post a Comment