Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 4 - Cancelled plans and Pilates

Tonight I was originally going to do a 5k with a girl I met at parkrun but late last night she let me know she couldn't make it in the end.  This morning I arranged with another friend to meet up and do a few miles but late on she had family visit so also couldn't come out.

I've only fairly recently started enjoying running with other people after so long if loving the solitude so these plans all falling through were disappointing so I wasn't as enthusiastic as I had been originally.

In the end, I needed to get shopping so I just ran the long way to Asda!

In better news, I had a lovely walk along the beach this morning and then my first try at Pilates.  I have decided to have a few one to one lessons with Bridgette (who more usually I see for sports massage) before I brave the classes so I have a bit of a clue what I'm doing.  I found it a bit difficult in places, remembering which bits to move up/down/imprint/relax/breathe but I think it will be so very useful so I'm hoping I can get the hang of it! 

Juneathon so far:

Today - 2.2
Total so far - 17.08

No comments:

Post a Comment