Tuesday 8 January 2013

Janathon - Day 8

I've made it to over a week and completed my longest run since a 6 miler on December 6th!

Dropped Olivia at nursery and Matthew at school, came home and did some housework and Open University work. Quickly got bored that the chapter I had to read for my social sciences course was on Economics so instead of FDI and TNCs as a % of GDP or GVA I went out to concentrate on my MPM. I knew I wouldn't get a PB but as a PW is better than a DNS, I did a LSR (in terms of what I've done recently, not what I should be doing!) that I am really happy with.

4.52 miles
47 mins 53 secs

- I'd already cycled 4.5 miles for morning school runs and to park bike at the school ready for picking up Olivia. I ran this, then cycled 1.5 miles home. Another 3 miles for this afternoon's school run still to do, if the swimming pool was nearer I could do my own triathlon!

No comments:

Post a Comment