Saturday 7 June 2014

Juneathon - day 7 - parkrun!



parkrun day, hooray!

It was very hot this morning, that horrible sticky heat where there is no air. 

Despite that, I managed I finish ahead of people with PBs of around 20 minutes! OK, I was running and chatting to one of those, along with Becca and the others are resting before Southend half tomorrow but still, about the only time I will have a higher finish position!

We decided to just run to enjoy ourselves rather than with any particular aim ad although we aren't used to the heat yet, we did better than expect.  Official time of 32 minutes but that's ok, we did manage to get quicker than we started.  Always takes me a mile or so to get going so 5k really isn't my ideal distance!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/515334475

Apologies if you get this far ... Very boring but I've been trying to study and all inspiration for interesting writing has gone!

Tomorrow's post will be more interesting, I am very excited about my plans for the morning!



2 comments:

  1. More interesting than parkrun? Surely not possible.

    ReplyDelete