Thursday 5 June 2014

Juneathon - day 5 - where Olivia does all the work!

Another uninteresting run and blog today, I'm afraid!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/514442382

Just one mile again and not very fast either. 

I've decided that from tomorrow, I'll mix up the running every day with some cycling.  I've loved my 2 previous run every day athons but it just isn't right for me at the moment.  Last year I needed the easy focus of just running more and more.  No effort, no thinking, just welcome distraction. That would be good this year too but I think that long term, I'll feel better for achieving something by improving my running.  If it all goes wrong I'll do Novemberathon running every day or something!


Olivia had her second fencing class today and once we got home we went out together - she cycled along with me while I ran :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment