Friday 6 June 2014

Juneathon - day 6 - Cycling!

This was the view 2 miles into this morning's cycle ride ... I really wanted to stop here and not continue to the library!


I have an assignment due midday on Tuesday ... Nothing written this morning, no ideas.

I decided to cycle the 5 ish miles to the central library. The local one is too small and only open random hours.  I was hoping that a bit of exercise on the way would wake me up a bit and the atmosphere in the library would help me stop procrastinating. None of my usual excuses of having to put washing on/make a cuppa ... Although I did get unusually interested in titles of some genealogy books at my most bored points ...


Started off at a normal desk/chair ...

Had a break and discovered - 


Cosy beanbag area!


Juneathon today - 1,073 words written

Cycled - 11.57 miles

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/515012485

First bit much slower as had Olivia and had roads to cross ...

Second half slow as I was cycling into really strong wind all the way home 

And I cycled uphill!!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/515012485
 

No comments:

Post a Comment