Wednesday 4 June 2014

Juneathon - day 4 - PB!!

A day of rain, children, study, procrastinating, rain, children, extra children, a bit more rain ... Oh, and a record breaking run!

As on Monday, didn't have much time or inclination so went for the "one mile but make it good" option.


Mission well and truly accomplished.  I was impressed with 8:40 on Monday and  thought I would be a little slower today but as so often happens, those runs with the least expectations often end up the best.  Must be something about the first few days of Juneathon - My previous mile PB was 08:17 on 3rd June last year.

I'm aiming for a pace of 09:21 for my 10k so probably towards the end of next week when my study nightmare is over I'll try some further fast runs but I'm pretty happy with this for now :-)



http://connect.garmin.com/activity/513755029

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Amazed myself! Just need to be able to run fast for 10k in a few weeks ... Not that fast though

      Delete