Sunday 5 January 2014

Janathon - day 5

It got to about 4pm and all I had  done was baking, watching football and lots of napping before I realised I had forgotten Janathon! Did consider just logging "making sausage rolls" but I need the exercise as I want to get thin again so realised I had better go out before the chaos of night before back-to-school started and I totally ran out of time.

Managed to persuade Matthew out for a little bit but he wasn't enjoying it.  He struggled round 0.6 miles as was coughing quite a bit and hasn't really done anything in ages but he was really disappointed as he was doing a mile and a half with me easily at the start of last year.  I think he wants to try and get into it again so it will be nice to have him come out more if he does.

I dropped Matthew back home and then just did my small mile ish circuit - saving my energy for Tuesday's long run!


0.6 with Matthew then
1.15 on my own :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment