Friday 3 January 2014

Day 2 -

I am tired like I have never been tired. Stress is worse than a non sleeping newborn!

That's no reason to give up, though.  What's the alternative? I'll sit at home, eating and drinking too much, feeling sorry for myself?

While running today I was thinking of my plan for Janathon - last Janathon I had no idea if I could run everyday so set a minimum of a mile a day and completed 79 miles. Junethon, I knew I could do it so decided on 2 miles a day and at least 100 miles in total. (Managed 133).

This time, I'm back to a mile a day minimum with no monthly target in mind. I've started my training for Brighton marathon and that is most important to me. I NEED to complete that so will do my planned training for that and fit in Janathon around it somehow!



Today:

2.18 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment