Saturday 4 January 2014

Janathon - day 4



Today was one of those runs that just didn't work. I think I sometimes struggle with parkrun as I'm generally pretty lazy so am still in bed until half hour before the start - I need to start cycling down there again soon so I'm awake by the time it starts.

Legs felt heavy today, my shin hurt, ankles felt weird ... Nothing that seemed a major problem but just couldn't really get going, our slowest run in months.  As you can see from the picture, still lots of fun and looking good together :-)



3.1 miles done!


2 comments:

  1. Ahh I can never get myself up in time for a parkrun, I'm definitely going to try and do more in February when I'm back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really difficult some days but I always feel better for going x

    ReplyDelete