Sunday 8 April 2012

I'm better at running than blogging .... 6.6 miles!

I started this with all good intentions but I just haven't found the time to keep up with writing as well as running, studying, children, housework and the million other things I always end up doing.

Finally, I've turned a corner this past few weeks. I believe I can do this. I really do think that I can complete this Great North Run and not injure or humiliate myself too much.

This morning I ran for an hour and 15 mins and completed 6.6 miles. Half a half marathon.

I am enjoying the running so much more now I am not spending so much time worrying about it and I find it hard to take days off. I love the time on my own, the fact that I can have time without having to do anything, talk to anyone or even think about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment