Monday 4 January 2016

Janathon - day 4


No running today ... No excuses either, Monday night is RPM night.



I've never had a job and an "athon" at the same time before. I love my job but it's very inconvenient sometimes, I can only usually manage 2 classes a week but this is one that I will always get to when I can.

It took me quite a while to get into RPM but now I've found a fab instructor and got the hang of things, I love it. 

(I love it so much that I drove half an hour on Christmas Eve to be at the 8am class at a different gym to go to the launch of the new release! - and then do the BodyPump new release after!)

I think the new release is a harder workout than previous ones I have done ... But I enjoy it a lot more. I may feel like I'm about to pass out sometimes and my legs may feel like they're going to give way when I walk down the stairs out of the gym ... Yet I always end up feeling amazing!

Janathon day 3 = RPM

No comments:

Post a Comment