Sunday 1 September 2013

Septemberathon!

I've done Janathon, done Juneathon, now for ... Septemberathon!

Ok, it's not really an athon, but it is time for me to make some changes.

A combination of loads of really stressful stuff, no time over the holidays, an irritating hamstring problem and now a fractured hand mean I only managed to run just over 30 miles in August.  I've got miserable, I've got lazy and I've got fat.  Haven't yet braved weighing myself, that's something to look forward to tomorrow.

While I haven't been able to run as much, I've been cycling more, mostly with Olivia and the boys on my beautiful new bike - about 85 miles last month.



To lose a few lbs, get fitter and distract myself from the trauma of my baby trying school next week, I've set myself a little challenge. It's been a while since my last crazy idea!  This isn't as daft as the others, mostly as I know I'm not capable of much at the moment.  So far I have decided to make sure I do at least some exercise every day, mostly a few miles running or cycling but planning to try some swimming too. I'm even worse at swimming than anything else so that should be interesting! 

Day 1 -

5 miles cycled 

No comments:

Post a Comment